Monday, July 6, 2009

B.B.E & FLD PRESENTS *BEST OF BOTH WORLDS*!! JULY 17TH!! BE THERE!! ITS GOING DOWN!!!


FLD & B.B.E presents ....
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!

Date: Friday July 17, 2009
Location: The Congress Theater
Cover Charge: Starts at $10 (early arrival strongly suggested)
Dress Code: NO BASEBALL CAPS NORE SCULL CAPS...if you think you ballin we will charge extra if you really feel that it completes your outfit..
....................DRESS TO IMPRESS...................

Liquor policy: 18 TO ENTER, 21 TO DRINK

V.I.P/ Bottle service availible (post any questions on wall)

Live Dj show: Phi Beta Sigma's own, DJ HOLLYWOOD
.....and more
Youngsta 'The 80s Baby'
Young Heavy
Rotimi
Dre Dub


PLEASE PLEASE pretty PLEASE, leave drama at the door. thank you...

...............SHOUT OUTS TO Alpha Phi Alpha, Gamma Rho, all my sandz Spring 09 stand up (obviously will wrote this), and all greeks everywhere

...............SHOUT OUTS TO Sigma Lambda Beta, Tau Beta, the Firm Family, all my sandz FAll 07 stand up (obviously leo wrote THIS), and all greeks everywhere : D

R.I.P FAITH TABUE

R.I.P FAITH TABUE
you were like a sister to me.. and when you left i was broken .. you had your lil brother all alone in the dark with no guidance.. it feels like just yesterday you were at my house and we were makin fun of eachother but when i wipe my eyes from the tears that continue to spill out and i finally take a deep breath and admit you've been gone for awhile now.. but i'll never forget nor ever let your memory fade.. i love you big sis.. big cuzo.. i love you faith and i wish you were still here to lead me in the right deriction when it seems no1 else could.. God bless and may your soul rest in peace.. love always.. Edward
free web counter