Sunday, May 31, 2009

Upcoming Project: Jombi Jombi .. A upcoming Hiplife Artist. (Ghanaian Music)



This my next upcoming project with a different vibe. This is a upcoming hiplife artist which is like the hiphop world of ghana. It differs in many ways but is also similar. My roots are ghanaian and im working on this project to help expand the music and let others in on our lifestyle and way of music. This project will begin June 10th and extend through out the year of 2009. So look forward to this and show love to Jombi Jombi who resides from chicago and shot this video in Ghana recently, in which the video hit the high boxes of Ghanaian music and has been featured on some most popular Ghanaian music sites. More info soon.

:::PROMOKID APPOVES THIS MESSAGE:::

R.I.P FAITH TABUE

R.I.P FAITH TABUE
you were like a sister to me.. and when you left i was broken .. you had your lil brother all alone in the dark with no guidance.. it feels like just yesterday you were at my house and we were makin fun of eachother but when i wipe my eyes from the tears that continue to spill out and i finally take a deep breath and admit you've been gone for awhile now.. but i'll never forget nor ever let your memory fade.. i love you big sis.. big cuzo.. i love you faith and i wish you were still here to lead me in the right deriction when it seems no1 else could.. God bless and may your soul rest in peace.. love always.. Edward
free web counter