Monday, April 6, 2009

YOUNGSTA-THE 80S BABY: HIGH OFF LIFE MIXTAPE PREVIEW


Nikko Rogers (born December 31, 1988 New Years Eve), better known by his stage name Youngsta 'The 80s Baby', is a hip hop artist signed in 2008 by Black Boy Enterprise [B.B.E]. Native of the Northside of Chicago, Illinois Youngsta 'The 80s Baby' is also the Youngest Party Promoter in Chicago. His first single "I Like Dat" Produced by EPIK will be on your local radio stations and iTunes very soon, so look out for that. He also, has a Mixtape in the works "High Off The Life" which will be released early 09. He achieved his first recognition opening for V.I.C 'Mr Get Silly' (Warner Bros. Records) - BenOne (Universal Records) in 2008 and for Kanye West new artist Big Sean (Good Music) February 2009. He is clearly the next big thing to blow out of Chicago. "I feel like I have that right image for the tv screens, the ladies love me and I love the ladies lol".


High Off The Life Preview pt.1.mp3 - Youngsta The 80s Baby


High Off The Life Preview pt.3.mp3 - Youngsta The 80s Baby

R.I.P FAITH TABUE

R.I.P FAITH TABUE
you were like a sister to me.. and when you left i was broken .. you had your lil brother all alone in the dark with no guidance.. it feels like just yesterday you were at my house and we were makin fun of eachother but when i wipe my eyes from the tears that continue to spill out and i finally take a deep breath and admit you've been gone for awhile now.. but i'll never forget nor ever let your memory fade.. i love you big sis.. big cuzo.. i love you faith and i wish you were still here to lead me in the right deriction when it seems no1 else could.. God bless and may your soul rest in peace.. love always.. Edward
free web counter